Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buying a blank sim

buying a blank sim

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

buying a blank sim

Hi, I am planning to change to boost mobile and keep my number. I was wondering where i can purchase a blank sim card. I believe i need a blank sim as i am on telstra at present. Thankyou.
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: buying a blank sim

No purchase. You contact Boost on the phone, and they post it out to you.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:1)

I want to change from telstra and port my number to boost
Highlighted
Professional (LVL:2)

just call boost hotline 1258881 and provide all your details. they will create a blank sim order that will be sent to your home in 2-5 business days.

Highlighted
Professional (LVL:2)

*1258881 sorry, not 12588881 Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:1)

Unfortunately, my Aldi prepaid won't let me phone this number.  Any ideas, apart from finding a public phone that works?

Highlighted
Community Founder

@Sanach wrote:

Unfortunately, my Aldi prepaid won't let me phone this number.  Any ideas, apart from finding a public phone that works?

If you are coming over from Aldi, then you do not need a special sim card. You can simply buy a retail Boost sim card, insert it into the phone, and dial the Boost number for activation/porting (it will let you dial Boost with an unactivated sim card).

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

I want to keep my number

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Need a new SIM card