Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activating my boot sim long long ago but still waiting for porting and sim still doesn't works!!!!!

activating my boot sim long long ago but still waiting for porting and sim still doesn't works!!!!!

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Hi Guys:

1.Activate my boost sim and apply for porting my previous Optus number at 12:00am 28/06/2020,Sunday.

Boost also sent me a emali:"Your Pre-paid service 042163**** should be active within the next four hours but may take up to 24 business hours*. Any request to switch your number to Boost outside business hours, including Sundays and public holidays, will be processed the following business day."

2.My boost sim can not be used and the porting is not success untill 7 pm on Monday 29/06/2020.so I called boost sercice phone twice,nobody pick up my phone.The boost call center phone is really really really really hard to be picked up!!

First call is at 4Smiley Tonguem and the call waiting time cost my 40 minutes but nobody pick up my ring.Second ring at 5Smiley Tonguem cost me 90 minutes but still nobody pick my call.Very frustrated and disappinted for that.

3.Another very weird thing is that boost sent a message to my new boost sim in this moring.It said "your new mobile number is 043850*****".But I already ask for porting my old number yesterday!I don't need a new number and just want to keep my previous number!!This is why I ask for porting Yesterday!!! 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Spectator

Porting

I am in the same positon...old number not ported across from Optus, as I type still waiting on Boost response to my phone enquire waiting time so far 46.12mins ....

Not an experience I was expecting from Boost

Highlighted

Re: activating my boot sim long long ago but still waiting for porting and sim still doesn't works!

I called boost again on Tuesday 30/06/2020 and the waiting time is over 3 hours then finally a guy picked up my ring. He told me that my porting is on the waiting list and I have to waiting another 5 days more.He told me he could not do poting by mannal and the porting has to be process by their boost system.At the point he can not do any thing for my case.OMG!

By the way,the guy's accent is obviouslly over sea accent.Maybe Indian or Indonesia what ever.The call center established and human resource should be much cheaper than local but why every call their number ,the waiting time,experice and the response are so masive disaster?

Highlighted

Re: activating my boot sim long long ago but still waiting for porting and sim still doesn't works!

I am in the same boat too. I am going to contact the Department of Fair Trading, all their retailers head offices and the Ombudsman on Monday. This is RIDICULOUS!!! If they were honest in the first place no one would have an issue. Instead they are taking our money and then going silent. They are apart of Telstra and therefore Telstra should have to answer for this scam!