Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activated but no connection

Highlighted
Spectator

Have purchased the 12 month pre paid, have activated as per requirements and here it is nearly 48 hours after doing the activation and still have not been connected.  Desperately need this phone for medical reasons and do not have a land line as we live rural.  Why am I not connected to server yet?  Does this mean that our 12 months began on the activation day or the day we eventually get connected.  Understand Covid is holding a few things up but don't understand that having limited staff is holding up the connection side of things.  Desperate for connection....life or death hear

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: activated but no connection

Same my wife has being waiting for over 26 hours for her phone to be activated after the text message saying it should be done in 4 hours, nothing. She has been trying for over Two hours now with the messaging and gets part of the way before dropping out back to SIMO . worst service ever ncountered and you can't get help. What a joke

Highlighted
Spectator

Re: activated but no connection

I have a similar issue. My card has been activated and I can call and text but data doesn't work. 

Have not been able to getg through to computer service for any help.