Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What feature do you want to see?

Community Founder

So, Boost has already a great service.

But consumers will always ask for "more"!

What do you want to see added/changed, to make your Boost Mobile experience even better?

This forum is for Boost Australia queries only. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

19 REPLIES 19
Community Founder

Re: What feature do you want to see?

It would be nice to see a return of the UNLTD Blackberry offer from Boost on the Telstra network (even though I don't have a Blackberry anymore) as this was my initial reason for using boost as only Boost & Crazy Johns offered Blackberry Internet Service on Pre-paid at the time.

Introduction of a limited quantity of international SMS as part of the UNLTD offers would be a great inclusion also.

I think that Boost should increase their inclusive data allowance from 3GB  to greater compete directly with Aldi Mobile ($35 a month for Unlimited + 5GB data), Kogan Mobile ($29 a month for Unlimited + 6GB) and amaysim ($39.90 a month for Unlimited + 4GB). However I would like to emphasise that Aldi and Kogan do not use the whole of the Telstra 3G network and amaysim utilises the Optus network. The introduction of a Boost Mobile app (rumours of development) would be cool also Smiley Very Happy.

The re-introduction of UNLTD social networking that doesn't suck the blood of your data allowance would be nice to see again too. I'm sure I have other ideas and I'll be sure to post them as they come to mind.

Regards,

Lewis
Community Founder

I have a few that come to mind : 1. Officially support 4G data. 2. Have longer expiry for add-on's. 3. Include add-on data as an option.

This forum is for Boost Australia queries only. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Boost Mobile Team

I'd been keen to get a Boost app on my phone, so that i can access my account and recharge just by putting in a pin number. It also tell me how much data allowance i'd have left with the option of topping up.

Community Founder

Moneypenny,

You can do something similar already with the #125# menu.

Hope this helps Smiley Very Happy

Regards,

Lewis
Community Founder

We need a user account area. Showing the past 5 transactions isn't enough! And not everything is included in the $40, there's no simple way to see how much you've spent on international calls/sms and premium content, and more importantly what it was! Online activation (if not yet enabled) would be preferred rather than speaking with customer service. General online tools, which Telstra's platform should support, like activating/deactivating GSM features: call waiting, call forward, voicemail, etc.
Professional (LVL:1)

Maybe Boost could get the 24x7 Telstra app intergrated like they did with Optus or a seprate app Smiley Happy

Zane

Professional (LVL:1)

I would have to +1 for this feature we really need some account "portal"

Zane

Amateur (LVL:1)

I would love to see Automatic Top-ups. That's the only feature I'm waiting on before I sign-up! I want the reliability that when my credit expires I'm automatically set for the next month.

I would also like Boost Mobile to be compatible with all the Data Usage Meters available on Android or iOS. Everyone else already does it ;-)

Rookie (LVL:3)

• 4G support
  • Auto-recharge option OR recharges changed to add 30 days of usage, rather than reset to a total of 30 days.
  • Boost apps (Android, iOS, Win)
  • Increased data allowance to 5GB or more