Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WaitiNg for activation

WaitiNg for activation

Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:1)

WaitiNg for activation

Purchased 2 SIM cards yesterday. One for my wife and one for myself. Went through the application process for both of them by lunchtime. I haven't received advice of activation. (We are porting from OPTUS due to lousy reception). I just need to speak to a real live person, not a bot. The support number sends me back to the Activation page

i have tried turning phone on and off to no avail. 
This should be a simple process backed up by real people for those who strike a problem. 
Come on Boost. Do you want my business? Just a reminder there are lots of providers out there. I am happy to stay if you get it working promptly. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: WaitiNg for activation

You will need to call Boost support on the below number to get the status checked. Note that it may take time to get through.

New customers: 1800 100 933
(9am-9pm AEST, 7 days. Due to increased quarantine measures, wait times might be longer than normal.)

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

Re: WaitiNg for activation

I have the same issue and Boost support is not helping. There isn't any real people answering phones. It's all automated. Telstra shop claim they can't help. Emails bounce back. You have our money and we have no service. We are not being unreasonable. Can someone PLEASE help us? I am sure you will be getting more and more of these messages on this thread. As it seems the only place we can be heard. I also know if I don't get an answer soon, not only will you lose my business. I will be going to the NSW Ombudsman and the Department of Fair Trading.