Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valid Mobile Number

Valid Mobile Number

Highlighted
Spectator

Valid Mobile Number

I am trying to purchase a SIM card and for the personal details portion it is asking that I put a contact phone number. Well, I am entering my standard 10 digit cell phone number and underneath it keeps showing "Please enter a valid mobile number". What am I supposed to put in place if my actual mobile number is not being read as one?
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Professional (LVL:1)

Re: Valid Mobile Number

@APEREZ78 wrote:
I am trying to purchase a SIM card and for the personal details portion it is asking that I put a contact phone number. Well, I am entering my standard 10 digit cell phone number and underneath it keeps showing "Please enter a valid mobile number". What am I supposed to put in place if my actual mobile number is not being read as one?

Hi Aperez78,

I have never bought Boost Sim this way; but a few thoughts to try:

1st check that you will be porting your number or not. IF porting, ensure that your current carrier name is the same as your current mobile number's carrier, yet to be ported.

Next, Ensure that there are NO gaps between numbers.

As in: 0425123456 - (10); instead of 0425 123 456 - (10).

Also, try puting in the international 9 digit code, instead of a 10 digit number. 

As in: + 425123456 - (9); instead of 0425123456 - (10).

Otherwise I suggest you get onto Live Chat with the Boost team or Ring them early in day. Remember that you will be conversing with the Telstra overseas call centre, who do it all for Boost.

If it all gets too much, just go into a Post Office or Coles and get one for cash; then register it on line.

All the best, Shalama.

Highlighted
Champion (LVL:1)

Re: Valid Mobile Number

It sounds like being that you have used the word 'Cell' instead of 'mobile' for number, I would think you might actaully be after Boost Mobile USA not Australia, so you might be better heading over to their website for support in that case. Try here

---