Also unable to activate , its been 35 hours 

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: Unable to activate sim

How do we contact you????

Highlighted

I am having the same issue. Purchased a new sim from Boost and paid for activation on 13/8/20 but it's still not active as of 25/8/20. No way to phone or chat to anyone, it's an endless loop to dead-ends and recorded messages. This is by far the worst experience I have had with any phone provider. I dont know what to do now as I have no mobile to use without buying another sim and plan elsewhere and losing my money. BS!

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

Did you guys have any luck?

Highlighted

Second to everything you experienced except that my  activation delay is  so far 20 hours only. To summarize: activation does not work, can't get a PUK code, live chat is suspended, compliance manager is not doing his/her job, nobody to talk to on any given number. Can't believe this is happening in Australia.

Highlighted
Spectator

My SIM has not activated after 24 hours... no telephone support, no email support, no chat support

This is a terrible customer experience... I might try calling Telstra and see if they can help

Highlighted

Let us know how you go.

Highlighted

Same problem except that my activation delay so far has been 20 hours only. To summarize: activation does not work as advertised, can't get PUK code, live chat is suspended, compliance manager is not functioning, no email support, nobody to talk to.   Can't believe this is happening in Australia. 

Highlighted

After 23hr my new SIM is still not activated without explanation. I exhaused all means of cummunication  with Boost (phones, live chat, emails)without getting anywhere.  Can't believe this is happening in Australia. Ready to pull the plug  :-(

Highlighted

Well, I got a second e-mail (first one said porting failed and to contact them) from them that my boost activation is underway almost 42 hours after my I filled in the application/forms. And a few minutes later got a third e-mail saying activation complete.

Just thought I'd give you guys an update.

Not sure if their tech teams manually restarted the porting process or their system automatically did it.