Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRYING to change from Telstra to boost mobile.

Highlighted
Spectator

Q & A says I have to call to get a “special” sim sent out as I want to keep my original number………. I have tried to call so many times and all I get it pre automated messages 

I want to actual speak to someone! 

i also know how to go about the process first, do i finalise everything with telstra then contact boost or by doing that will i forfit my phone number to telstra ? 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: TRYING to change from Telstra to boost mobile.

The process is ...

1. If you are not already, get your Telstra account onto a Prepaid plan.

2. Get Boost support to send out a blank sim in the post (sometimes they give alternate instructions if they are out of stock of those blank sim cards in the warehouse).

3. Once you have that blank sim, you need to contact Boost support again, and they will help you get your Telstra account switch over to the Boost blank sim.

4. Telstra will automaitcally send out a finalised invoice for any outstanding charges (if any). 

If you cannot get support via the phone, you can try via Live Chat online. Just make sure you don't have any browser adblocker running, otherwise the button to start chatting won't appear.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted
Spectator

Re: TRYING to change from Telstra to boost mobile.

Hi, i also call and trying to get to someone but it prompted me to a link sent to message. So after clicking it, it asked me to give out full name and phone number, and to get back to me. I mean it has been 2 days or so and nothing happens. 

What should i do?