TRYING to change from Telstra to boost mobile.
Q & A says I have to call to get a “special” sim sent out as I want to keep my original number………. I have tried to call so many times and all I get it pre automated messages
I want to actual speak to someone!
i also know how to go about the process first, do i finalise everything with telstra then contact boost or by doing that will i forfit my phone number to telstra ?
The process is ...
1. If you are not already, get your Telstra account onto a Prepaid plan.
2. Get Boost support to send out a blank sim in the post (sometimes they give alternate instructions if they are out of stock of those blank sim cards in the warehouse).
3. Once you have that blank sim, you need to contact Boost support again, and they will help you get your Telstra account switch over to the Boost blank sim.
4. Telstra will automaitcally send out a finalised invoice for any outstanding charges (if any).
If you cannot get support via the phone, you can try via Live Chat online. Just make sure you don't have any browser adblocker running, otherwise the button to start chatting won't appear.
* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.
Hi, i also call and trying to get to someone but it prompted me to a link sent to message. So after clicking it, it asked me to give out full name and phone number, and to get back to me. I mean it has been 2 days or so and nothing happens.
What should i do?
I have been trying to contact someone to assist with my change from Telstra to Boost for over 2 weeks now. I can only message through to them and a least 7 people have chatted with me and then just disappeared with no action taken just alot of questions repeated everytime a new person comes on. Phone calls are useless as they just put you back to the messaging and emails are unresponsive. Can anyone tell me how to go about getting a refund as they have now got $200 of mine and I have no connection.
I activated my SIM on 30/10/2020 and trying to change from Amaysim to Boost.I have send many Emails but todate No response for my request.PLEASE,can someone explain or Help me with my request,Thanks.
Yeah good luck with that process
I activated my boost sim 6 weeks ago and they STILL can't port my number
Worst service ever.
I have a mind to just cancel my Boost service and get a refund
Any Telstra to any Telstra can be problematic. Foolproof way is port from Telstra to Amaysim and when complete port to Boost.