Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we are unable to process your order. For assistance, please visit your nearest Telstra store

Sorry, we are unable to process your order. For assistance, please visit your nearest Telstra store

Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:1)

Hi Brains Trust, 

I am a new customer. I am trying to purchase the 240 GB for $250 Sim (EOFY Sale). But, every time I try to purchase it, after entering credit card details it comes up with the following error message.

"Sorry, we are unable to process your order. For assistance, please visit your nearest Telstra store"

Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 10.32.28 pm.png

Any idea what's causing this?

I have tried:

- Different credit cards (all fine, and have plenty of money in them). 

- Different browser

- Mobile, Mac and PC

Nothing works. Same error message pops up after pressing 'Submit'. 

I made an appointment and went to the Telstra store at Hornsby Westfield. They said they can't help me because they only sell the $2 Boost Sims and not the $250 one which is what I am after. 

Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance. 

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:1)

Re: Sorry, we are unable to process your order. For assistance, please visit your nearest Telstra st

I had exactly the same problem on 25/6. I went to a Telstra store as instructed. The store said they don't sell Boost SIMs. Neither did two other Telstra stores I called. They said Telstra had nothing to do with Boost.

On 26/6 I tried again to order online -- and now it worked! Maybe there was a temporary glitch.

I got an email confirming my order was being processed. The email was from...Telstra!

Highlighted
Spectator

Re: Sorry, we are unable to process your order. For assistance, please visit your nearest Telstra st

I have been waiting for 3 days for my service to be swapped to Boost. I realise that my wife's number that I am try to port is in my name ( husband) with my old service provider. I have tried to talk to a person however I get cut off eventually. I'm sure that the different name is causing the problem. Can somebody please help or do I just buy another $2 sim and start again and use my name to match my old supplier. Thank you. 

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

Same here.

Looks like Boose dont want online offer to buy for $250.

So they first want us to buy $2 sim card and then recharge it with $300 plan....

But in saying that, on Saturday 27/06 at 10.20pm my wife's sim card order went through smoothly and immediately then I tried to place sim card order for which i am struggling.