cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim dOesnt activate

Sim dOesnt activate

Spectator

Sim dOesnt activate

I bought pretty much 48 hours ago a sim with the 35gb plan.
I requested to keep my number and a message told me to wait 4 - 24 hours until the activation is completed.

Now two days passed and I still have no service nor internet
4 REPLIES 4
Spectator

Re: Sim dOesnt activate

The same thing happened to me. I bought and activated the SIM yesterday but 1 day later there's still no email sent to my inbox or any service available. Wonder what they mean by 4 hours. Is there any means to reach Boost directly to ask about this? I really need service asap. Disappointed.

Highlighted
Spectator

Same thing has happened for me, activated it online on Monday and still nothing. Tried calling their customer service and it said that the call couldn't be connected.

Rookie (LVL:3)

Hey there, Once I had activated it etc I also couldn’t get any service. Tried to go onto the site under dad’s wifi but it wont let you unless you have service (sure you already have worked this out)  I put in my old sim and I got a message from Boost to say its underway. I think because we are porting our old numbers its going to take up to 5 business days. My solution is to keep using my old sim until I hear more. I guess these deadly have their catches that you cant actually speak to anybody. Hope yours gets sorted soon. 

Rookie (LVL:3)

Lol, spellcheck again

cross out deadly for deals