cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ser not act SINCE 2 nd sep

Rookie (LVL:4)

Worst thing is that u can’t use your phone to make customer care calls.
I been to many service providers just put sim inside and then u can make call to customer care advisor without any hustle.But they are soooo weak can’t afford to provide free customer care call .I been struggling for the last 10 days just to port my number
.What a Shame Boost ?
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Ser not act SINCE 2 nd sep

The fact that we have to come here is so bad. Never visit these forums as they are useless.

Tags (1)
Community Founder

@kinkok wrote:

The fact that we have to come here is so bad. Never visit these forums as they are useless.

These forums are "community" based.

As in, customers supporting other customers with basic queries.

In this situation where number porting has gone to custard, fellow customers cannot help solve the issue. Customers understand the frustration, but cannot do much more than suggest you talk to Boost support (phone or live chat).

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Community Founder

@Navaust wrote:
Worst thing is that u can’t use your phone to make customer care calls.
I been to many service providers just put sim inside and then u can make call to customer care advisor without any hustle.But they are soooo weak can’t afford to provide free customer care call .I been struggling for the last 10 days just to port my number
.What a Shame Boost ?

The number to call from the Boost sim for free is 125 8881.

If you have access to another service with another provider (landline etc), you can call 1800 100 933. Normally 1800 numbers are free on other services also.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

125881 I am dialling this number every minute it’s a useless number.I can’t dial it from my phone.Why don’t you guys fix my service ? Still waiting.
It takes ages just to speak with your customer care advisor.Nobody can afford to give there phone just to speak with the customer care advisor because they can’t wait an hour.Waiting time is soooooo long .Its is disgusting in Australia that they can’t afford to provide a good w.Its nearly 2 weeks my service hasn’t been fixed yet.This is called Shame Boost .Your advise is useless 👎
Community Founder

@Navaust wrote:
125881 I am dialling this number every minute it’s a useless number.I can’t dial it from my phone.Why don’t you guys fix my service ? Still waiting.
It takes ages just to speak with your customer care advisor.

Again, I do not work for Boost. Like you  I am a customer. If the advice I provided wasn't helpful, then I am sorry.

Dont bother calling them now, they just hung up your phone calls.

this is some next level customers service

They cant do anything. I have a feeling Boost may be going out of business and they are losing the support of telstra. I have been waiting 3 weeks now for my mothers sim to come across and they wont do anything about it.  Most horrible company to deal with in the history of companies in this country. Outsourced , useless support that are very friendly and f&$*ng useless with support. Telstra porting team just hangs up on you,