Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy J2 - Exclusive to Boost

Boost Alumni (Retired)

large-banner-1050x600-J2.jpg

Whether you are looking for your first phone or your old phone is getting a bit world-weary, it is tough to go passed the Galaxy J2 as a fantastic replacement. The J2 gives all of the looks and functions that have become synonymous with Samsung’s Galaxy range for just a fraction of the price.

With a generous 4.7” Super AMOLED screen, 4G LTE and a 1.3GHz quad-core processor this phone has the power to let you do what you want and make it look good while you do it. Plus it has expandable memory to let you boost the 8 GB internal memory to up to 128 GB.

Features:

• 7” Super AMOLED screen
  • 3 GHz quad-core processor
  • 5MP Rear/ 2MP front camera
  • 4G and 3G connectivity
  • Android 5.1
  • Expandable Memory up to 128 GB

Make the most of this great 4G device and pair it with a Boost Mobile $40 UNLTD recharge – you’ll get up to 11GB to use in 30 days; that’s 3GB standard data plus 2GB to use every weekend. If you don’t need quite that much, why not choose a $20 ULTRA recharge instead which, gives you up to 3GB to use in 30days – 1GB standard data plus 500MB every weekend. Check out our prepaid plans here and buy the J2 online here

4G IS AVAILABLE IN ALL CAPITAL CBDS AND ASSOCIATED AIRPORTS, MOST SURROUNDING SUBURBAN AREAS AND IN OVER 600 REGIONAL AREAS. IN OTHER COVERAGE AREAS AROUND AUSTRALIA, YOU’LL SWITCH TO 3G.

2 REPLIES
Champion (LVL:1)

Re: Samsung Galaxy J2 - Exclusive to Boost

It is a pretty nice looking phone there Ash... Smiley Happy

---
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: Samsung Galaxy J2 - Exclusive to Boost

If I buy this phone?
How do I know that my weekend data use is not being added when boost calculates my weekly data use??? Since I have no access to this data use details!