SIM card not activate

SIM card not activate

Rookie (LVL:3)

SIM card not activate

My SIM card still not activated. Please help to do it asap
1 REPLY 1
Rookie (LVL:4)

Re: SIM card not activate

Dont hold your breath. My mother has been waiting for 3 weeks now. Because Boost is a poor mans telstra they can't do anything to get the process happening any faster so its all in the hands of telstra who really have no drive to get users migrated across. I have had to lodge an ombudsman complaint. My mothers number was disconnected, no one can phone it and she cant use it. They have been told multiple times that she has a pacemaker and a defribulator but they have literally done nothing about it. 

The will probably tell you they will call you "as soon as they know anything" and they are "escalating the issue" its all crap. I would sit back get and get ready for a really, really long wait. 

The irony is during this entire period I cant even move her back to optus as they have somehow locked the number. They are seriously the worst company I have ever dealt with, completely impossible to communicate with as they have split the company into useless front bench and impossible to reach support.