Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM already Activated

SIM already Activated

Highlighted
Spectator

SIM already Activated

Hi Guys,

Im trying to Activate a new sim and want to transfer my number from another supplier.

Whwn i put in the sim number it tells me it is already Activated.

Sim was purchased from woolies this morning.

What can be going on here?

Cheers

Greg

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: SIM already Activated

Yeah and it should be 13 digit long but I have two numbers and ten long
Highlighted
Boost Alumni (Retired)

Hi GregsBoost

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble entering your information for activation. You can find an in depth step by step guide on How to activate your Boost Pre-Paid SIM

Its a bit strange that its telling you the SIM is already activated. In this case you need to contact Boost on 125 8881 (8am-9pm, 7 days) or on live chat (24hrs, 7 days) and we can furether investigate the status of the SIM and help get figure out what is going on and get you activated. 

Let me know how you go and what the outcome is so I can help customers with the same issues you are experiencing in the future. 

Regards -

Highlighted
Spectator

Good morning,

I just brought two new aims and both say they have already been activated...

Plus Boost is not currently providing 24/7 chat.

Not sure what to do

Highlighted
Spectator

Hey eloder!

Did you have any luck with activating your sim?

I've also just purchased one and it's saying already activated and of course can't get any help on phone or live chat!

Cheers Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Spectator

I have the same problem. There's no 24/7 online chat and phone sends a link to activate but i entered the 13digit SIM serial number and it says that it is already activated! I'm lost and can't get any help!

Highlighted

Same here. Unable to get any support either.

Highlighted

I have found that as soon as you insert the new BOOST SIM, that it gives you a message with your 'new' Boost Mobile Number. This is a standard message.
Try activating the SIM online and going through the process if you are porting an existing number to your new Boost SIM.

Apparently the porting process is not very streamlined at the moment and is taking days.