Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Not provisioned

SIM Not provisioned

SOLVED
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

SIM Not provisioned

G'day folks, hoping someone can help me out since the live chat caught the 'rona.

I ordered a new blank BOOST SIM to port my number from telstra.

I switched my telstra plan from post-paid to pre-paid (now I can't call out).

I put in the new SIM, my phone now displays a "Number Not Provisioned" message.

I tried to activate the BOOST SIM, and recieve the following message:

The SIM serial or service number entered is invalid or is already active.
Check that you’ve entered the correct SIM serial or service number before trying again.
If you’ve already requested to activate your Pre-Paid service, allow up to 4 hours for your activation to complete.
When complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email, SMS or both from us.

I now can't call customer support, and the Live Chat is currently inop. How do I get my phone working again?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: SIM Not provisioned

You need to talk to Boost support on the phone (preferably a weekday during the daytime) to get a blank sim activated. You cannot do that process as a self service change.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: SIM Not provisioned

You need to talk to Boost support on the phone (preferably a weekday during the daytime) to get a blank sim activated. You cannot do that process as a self service change.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

View solution in original post