Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number from Employer to my name

SOLVED
LALA
Amateur (LVL:2)

I am leaving my job and my employer is happy for me to keep the mobile and number. How can I start a Boost prepaid in my name and port the number over?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: Porting number from Employer to my name

It will matter how your employer has the account setup. If it is setup in your name (mine is) under the company account, then you should be able just to get Boost to manage the port. Might be best to talk to Boost on Live Chat to work out the best way for you.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
pvandenh
Community Founder

It will matter how your employer has the account setup. If it is setup in your name (mine is) under the company account, then you should be able just to get Boost to manage the port. Might be best to talk to Boost on Live Chat to work out the best way for you.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

View solution in original post

Lewis
Community Founder

You will probably need to transfer the account into your name prior to porting the account to Boost Mobile. You will need permission from the current account holder or authorised person within the business and will need to contact the existing carrier for appropriate procedure. If you need any futher information, please let me know Smiley Very Happy

Regards,

Lewis