Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number from Aldi to boost.. 8 days and counting

mal_h
Rookie (LVL:4)

It has now been 8 days since I put in my port request to move my number from Aldi to Boost. I've lost count at how many times I've messaged and called support. Theyve also asked me to call the Telsta porting team directly and that has not really helped.

I've got an open complaint with TIO and Telstra (it looks like Boost complaints go straight to Telstra) and still no luck.

Can't find anyone that is taking ownership to get issue resolved. 

Apparently its "with IT".

Anyone else have a similiar experience? 

2 REPLIES 2
mal_h

Re: Porting number from Aldi to boost.. 8 days and counting

UPDATE: I raised this one other TIO and escalated to complaints department (which is actually with Telstra) but was finally resolved on day 13.

I had ported over two numbers over at the same time and someone either me or the port team stuffed up and used the same sim serial for both port requests.

The frustrating part for me was the lack of ownership until it was raised high enough. Unfortunately it can be days before it can be escalated high enough.

timvo

Re: Porting number from Aldi to boost.. 8 days and counting

I have to wait more than 7 days waiting for transferring internally Boost, more than 3 times to contact customer support and still nothing. So frustrated with the way that Boost solving this issue. Now, continue to wait, nothing more they can do. I had a bad experience with Optus last year and then Boost this year.