Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting not completed - super frustrated

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Received SIM via post few weeks ago.

On Fri 27 Mar at 830am, I went online to activate BOOST SIM and did not get the auto email confirmation. Thought it may be mail server delays and its best to wait. Checked after lunch and still no email, then called BOOST. Waited 15 minutes then spoke to a BOOST consultant and was advise my online activation errored and we literally did the entire registration/porting on the spot (call reference INT 1-2415353242656). The Consultant assured me that the porting will take no more than 24 hours and I do not need to follow up with BOOST or my current service provider. He also mentioned for me to wait for my current provider's SMS before inserting the new BOOST sim.

It is now 620pm 30 Mar and I am still not ported and no news from BOOST. Also called BOOST and waited for 1 hour 40 minutes and have NOT been attended by any BOOST consultant(s). Is BOOST still open? Will I still get my 40GB bonus data (the advertisement says activate by 30 Mar)? I just want my mobile number ported to BOOST ASAP and get what i paid for, which is 80GB+40GB Bonus for 12 months. Is there anything I can do to escalate or be attended to?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:1)

Re: Porting not completed - super frustrated

I am stuck with similar issue, I made a mistake of buying a $300 plan and now calling them everyday to activate it bcz they gave me a 20 dollar plan touse until my sim arrivd in mail. Now, I call the customer service everyday to talk to somoene who could transfer my 300 dollars to my account so that I can start using it.,, but NO ONE PICKS UP!!!!

Super annoyed, I understand that customer service is limited due to COVID-19 but there MUST be atleast someone to assist with customer enquiries. 

If the helpdesk is reading this, PLEASE contact me, my call ref. is INT1-2412123199925.

PLEASE SOLVE MY ISSUE...... Helpppp

Highlighted

I am stuck as well. I have been calling and waiting for more than 1 hour for 4 days in a row just confirming if my activation is completed. BOOST SERVICE is frustrating. I called my old phone service provider and was told they have not received any transferring phone number application from Boost though I did activate the sim card 4 days ago Smiley Sad

Highlighted

I'm in a similar situation. attrmpted to port my number from catch connect to Boost with $300 sim.

First up they activated it with a new number. when I rang them they said my number wasn't active do they have me a new one.  Sorted that out and got them to resubmit the port request.

And that's where I'm stuck. they keep saying they're getting a "mobile number not issued" response and catch connect swear black and blue they've not received any request. I've requested it 5 times so far. and my credit on catch is about to expire again.. which will leave me with no phone and no internet. 

Has anyone been able to get a refund from Boost for their Sim?