Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ONLINE ORDER PLACED ON 11TH dEC (11/12/19), no SHIPMENT YET (20/12/19), ITS BEEN A WEEK N A HALF

ONLINE ORDER PLACED ON 11TH dEC (11/12/19), no SHIPMENT YET (20/12/19), ITS BEEN A WEEK N A HALF

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

It's been a week and a half since I paid for my order, I contacted boost help desk at least 5 times providing whatever you need, BUT I still didn't get my cards.

Below is the full story....

I ordered 3 sim cards for my family (BO143470) last Wed 11/12 at morning time and then got an email (F1108330) saying that someone would contact me in the next 24hrs to comfirm some info. But 24hrs passed, no one called. 

I then contacted customer service agent (csa) via live chat on 12/12 providing all the info they needed.

Well, another 24hrs passed, there's neither order update nor shipping info still. 

As my contract with Optus would end on 18/12, I decided to contact the csa via live chat again on 14/12. What surprised me was, after the csa checked, he said my order was put on hold as they need some of my info, then he asked me the SAME QUESTIONS AGAIN as the last chat! Well, I answered, there's nothing else I can do, right? But this time I asked for a full transcript and got the ref: SR1-2298801589891.

Then guess what? Another 48hrs passed, there's neither order update nor shipping info still!

I then called 1258881 on 16/12. I actually called twice. At the first call, they asked me to wait then hung up. Second time, for god's sake, they didn't kick me out and told me that my order was put on hold as they need some of my info, THEN ASKED ME THE SAME QUESTIONS AGAIN!!!

I felt so bad about it.

But on 18/12, that's a week after I ordered and paid for my sim cards, I got the same email (F1108330) AGAIN saying the same thing like before "..we received your online order, and one of our team members will contact you in the next 24 hrs to confirm some info about your order". 

Again, another 48hrs passed, there's no one called me, no shipping info, no order updates via email.......None at all!

I contacted the live chat this morning 20/12, guess what? I've been told that my order was put on hold as they need some of my info AGAIN!!!!!! I was deperately asking the csa to pass me to their online team directly. She said she forwarded this request to online team, one of the team member would contact me shortly (ref no. SR1-2310402888961, INT1-2310402889042).

Well, now 10hrs passed, no one contaced me yet. The online team doesn't work at weekend which means I need to wait 48hrs more to be contacted. 

So It's been a week and a half since I paid for my order, I contacted boost help desk at least 5 times providing whatever you need, BUT I still didn't get my cards.

I've spent quite a lot of time with you boost to solve the issue but you just let me down and my contract with Optus already ended. 

Please help! Please do something! I was tired of being asked the same questions again and again and again with no actual progress on my order. 

I will update here if someone form boost call me later on.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: ONLINE ORDER PLACED ON 11TH dEC (11/12/19), no SHIPMENT YET (20/12/19), ITS BEEN A WEEK N A HALF

Here's the update.
Finally they called me on 24/12, just before the Xmas.
Got the sim cards yesterday (30/12) and finished all set-ups today.