Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sim delivery - who to contact?

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

So mid last week I ordered a $150 sim and received an order confirmation with the message that I will receive a tracking number when it is shipped.  8 days later I have no tracking number nor have I seen the sim delivered.  Now on the same night I ordered a sim from another provider which turned up 2 business days later.

Currently the chatbot is completely useless, and all phone calls (regardless of at what time I call) is just constant hold music.  Are there any other communication avenues I can take? 

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Spectator

Re: No Sim delivery - who to contact?

I'm having the same issue too, although I've only been waiting for a couple of days now. I really expected better. 

Highlighted

I placed an order nine days ago now, and am still waiting too! No tracking number yet, either. I just tried emailing because I didn't know what else to do. I'd really like to cancel my order and get a refund, ideally.

Highlighted
Spectator

Same for me. Yesterday when I called them customer care representative said order was not processed and refund will be provided

Highlighted

I finally got through and was told due to the virus orders haven't been shipped for those made after the 10th. Told I would receive a refund. Still haven't got it. Not a good start for a new customer. 

Take the current world wide situation out of the equation and the issue many of us are having existed long before covid. 

I have a feeling I will be arranging a chargeback. 

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

In the same boat here. Ordered and paid for a $150 SIM yesterday, but have yet to receive any tracking details. After reading some of the other posts here, I am fearful Boost will not be fulfilling their obligations by supplying me with the purchased SIM with overnight delivery. As has been previously stated, live chat is completely useless. I also have a feeling this might be a delaying tactic, to prevent the activation of SIMs in time to gain the bonus 40G data. Might be a quick notification to the TIO and maybe even chargeback territory as well.

Highlighted

Sounds reasonable.  I'm also concerned that if they are having issues in fulfilling their orders why are they still actively promoting the products to buy online if they are unable to send the orders out.  Not even a prompt to say that shipping may be delayed.

Highlighted

I have just got off the phone to Boost. Long story short, my order is 'supposedly' being prepared in the warehouse as we speak. When I enquired about the possibility that the SIM will arrive after the bonus data period has expired, the consultant stated that, as I have ordered the SIM within the bonus data period, then I should still get the bonus data applied when I activate. Yeah right champ, I have a bad feeling about this. As it is supposed to be a next day delivery and there being NO indication on the Boost website that SIM delivery is subject to any delay, then I have a feeling that I have to eventually involve the TIO.

Highlighted

Well good news. My SIM arrived!!!! After some temporary roadbumps (including a SIM that didn't fully register initially), it appears that my SIM is now FINALLY fully functional, and I have my phone back working and the 120G data allowance applied.

Highlighted

I raised a dispute via paypal and received notification today that they have closed the case in my favour since they couldn't get a response from the seller. So that's how that was resolved for me.