cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New UNLTD Plus Plans - Launch today

Community Manager

We’ve just launched some exciting new plans on our UNLTD Plus ™ Offer.

• A new $30 UNLTD+™ recharge with unlimited calls/text, 3GB of data & an extra 1GB each weekend
  • A new $10 UNLTD+™ offer with unlimited standard Australian calls and text and 1GB of data to use for 7 days
  • A new $15 Bolt-On with $15 credit for premium services

To make way for these exciting new recharges the $25ULTRA+™ and the $10 Bolt-On will no longer be available for purchase.

Check out the full details of the plans here or head here for more info on the changes.

8 REPLIES
Spectator

Re: New UNLTD Plus Plans - Launch today

When I select the new $30 plan it wont left me buy it, it changes and offeres me the $20 or $40 old plans after putting my mobile number in.

Champion (LVL:1)

Have you updated your offer to UNLTD+ yet?
---
Rookie (LVL:3)

Im on an older plan i pay $40 unlimited and get 3gig of data. How do i change or update it as the same plan now has 5gig of data?
Champion (LVL:1)

To get the benefits of Boost UNLTD Plus™, you will need to switch your offer to Boost UNLTD Plus. If you would like to change your offer use one of the following online options: The Boost Mobile App, available now from the Google Play™ or App Store From your Boost mobile, type care.boost.com.au into your browser From your Boost mobile, dial #111# Go to ‘My Offer’, select ‘Change offer’ and follow the prompts. Your inclusions will not change until your next recharge (i.e. if you have an active recharge when you change offer your inclusions will remain the same until your next recharge). The next time you recharge you will have the new recharge options. If you change to the new offer you will not be able to change back so check the offer details fully before you change. If you wish to stay on your existing $40 UNLTD® or $20 ULTRA™ offer, you don’t need to do a thing, just continue to recharge as you usually would.

---
Spectator

I have a question with this plan, how does the 'extra GB a weekend work?' Is it every weekend it adds 1GB to your total? For example, starting off with 3GB, by the end of the second weekend you will have 5 GB because it increased over 2 weekends? Or will it only last one weekend or.....?? 

Thanks 

Tags (1)
Professional (LVL:2)

Hi @ JessieJee

As per the  "fine print" of the $40 ULTD Plan:

"Weekend Data: active UNLTD+ recharge required. For use 9:00pm Friday – 11:59pm Sunday (AEST). UNLTD+™ data will be used if you consume all your Weekend Data."

If you have credit as of, or recharge prior to,  9pm on Friday - then the 1GB  bonus data will be added to your account.  Should you use all of the 1GB of bonus data prior to 11:59pm Sunday, it WILL revert back to the allocoate d 5GB that comes with the ULTD plan. It does not rollover.

Hope this helps

SP 

i m new to boost i trying to regester my sim and my phone

i need to regester my phone  and my sim