Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New UNLTD Plus Plans - Launch today

New UNLTD Plus Plans - Launch today

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

Re: New UNLTD Plus Plans - Launch today

Wish the $10 was 28 days , but less data.

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

I have purchased a 365 day plan as new customer and I want to activate it late June 2020.

On the website now it says that it is only available to gey till the 1st June. Can I activate my sim after that date?

Highlighted

Please check my message how to place an order, system has IT issue and at other hand you are suggesting new plans.

Could you please fix existing issues?

@DanK wrote:

We’ve just launched some exciting new plans on our UNLTD Plus ™ Offer.

• A new $30 UNLTD+™ recharge with unlimited calls/text, 3GB of data & an extra 1GB each weekend
  • A new $10 UNLTD+™ offer with unlimited standard Australian calls and text and 1GB of data to use for 7 days
  • A new $15 Bolt-On with $15 credit for premium services

To make way for these exciting new recharges the $25ULTRA+™ and the $10 Bolt-On will no longer be available for purchase.

Check out the full details of the plans here or head here for more info on the changes.

Highlighted

can not place any orders on your website for plan $250 (original $300).

IT issuse. Could you first resolve it.

There are countless threads about activation and porting issues and you're releasing new plans??? Can you please help us first???

Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:1)

I was trying to reach customer support for activating a sim but no luck, I was on a call waiting for more than 45 min and still not connected. The plan was 150$ for 12 months with 80GB. Can u pls help?