cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Boost Service - not sure what to request

Spectator

My husband's mobile is post paid with Vodafone and is about to expire (4 days).  We would like to order a new handset from Boost - Say Sony Xperia Black and get his number ported across to Boost.  HOwever, not sure how to go about it.  I think we would like a $40.00 pre paid service, with a re-charge when the $40 is used up, not just 30 days when the credit expires.  Canyou tell me exactly what we should be ordering?

Do we just order a phone and sim kit, then when it arrives the sim will be programmed with his number?

Please advise

Donna

(Phone number removed to protect your privacy ) 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Founder

Re: New Boost Service - not sure what to request

Hi Donna,

You can make an order online here.

When you receive the new phone & SIM card you will need to PORT the existing number from Vodafone to Boost Mobile. This can be done through Live Chat to Boost Customer Service or by calling 125 8881. 

If you don't like waiting you could always visit a retailer to purchase a Boost SIM card (40 UNLTD or $2 SIM) and have everything organised for when the new phone arrives. I would recommend recharging with the $40 recharge, for more information on what that includes, click here.

If there is anything else I can help you with. Please let me know Smiley Very Happy

Regards,

Lewis
Community Founder

Re: New Boost Service - not sure what to request

Also, the boost $40 deal expires after 30 days, at which time you will need to recharge again. They don't have any longer expiry plans currently.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.