Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat operator asks me to call. But 1258881 says "your call couldn't be connected"

Live chat operator asks me to call. But 1258881 says "your call couldn't be connected"

SOLVED
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

I need to change delivery address for an order.

Live chat operator says I have to call 1258881. But the number says "your call couldn't be connected. Please check your number and call again". I am using a Vodafone number.

What should I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Professional (LVL:4)

Re: Live chat operator asks me to call. But 1258881 says "your call couldn't be connected"

Try 1800 026 678 instead.
----------
Helpful Links:
Outage in your area? - Check for outages on the network
Need help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 here
Recharge, Int. Call and Roaming Options - Rates page
----------
I am not a Boost or Telstra Employee, but I have a reasonably strong knowledge of technology in general. Just here to help when I can.

This Community is for Boost Australia, but if you are looking for Boost Mobile USA click here, or for their community here
6 REPLIES

Re: Live chat operator asks me to call. But 1258881 says "your call couldn't be connected"

Try 1800 026 678 instead.
----------
Helpful Links:
----------
I am not a Boost or Telstra Employee, but I have a reasonably strong knowledge of technology in general. Just here to help when I can.

This Community is for Boost Australia, but if you are looking for Boost Mobile USA click here, or for their community here

Thanks. That works.

Spectator

I just want to comment that this number still doesn't work today. Why are you advertising a contact help number on the help page that doesn't work?

That number only works when calling from a boost service.
----------
Helpful Links:
----------

DrQ wrote:
That number only works when calling from a boost service.

Here's what the operator told me though:

Jeremy: do I have to use Boost mobile to call this number?
Palash:

Yes please try to call from there.

Jeremy: no you are not answering my question.
Jeremy: I am using Vodafone. Am I able to call 1258881 using Vodafone?
Palash:

No.

Jeremy: so I will have to use Boost mobile to call this number correct?
Palash:

Yes, That's correct.

Jeremy: I do not know anyone who uses Boost mobile. How do I call?
Palash:

You can call by vodafone number also but you get a charge for that.

Jeremy: but the number says "your call couldn't be connected, please check your number"
Palash:

Try to call from different number Jeremy.

Oh such 'wonderful' help from Palash... *sigh*
----------
Helpful Links:
----------