cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming rant - boost failed

Amateur (LVL:1)

So boost disabled my number, which is fine as i didn't recharge for a while. I got in touch and they said we can move your number to a new sim, so i went and grabbed another sim. Activated and let them know, the number moved across fine. Good  ? It was at the time. Then on the 1/9 they decided to cancel this sim even though i had $150 credit on there. They said it must be a faulty sim, however one of the support guys mentioned it was cancelled so i'm assume is more the truth. So they said go get another sim and we'll move it, however they managed to move it to the completely wrong sim card wiping out another number. So then i had to go activate another sim for them to fix up the sim they stuffed up. Now i'm currently left with my phone number disconnected and another number disconnected that was working. Dead set i've spent around 8 hours with these guys and running back and forth to find sims etc and im still no better off. To say im pissed off is an understatement, yet to be resolved.

2 REPLIES 2
Rookie (LVL:4)

Re: Incoming rant - boost failed

Its like noone know how do their job, they just keep pushing you around.

Three times in three days i called and get the same excuse, "you are on the top of the list plz wait for 24-48hours 

what kind of customer service is this?

Rookie (LVL:4)

Re: Incoming rant - boost failed

yes pretty slow - so far  2days slowest ever and I have done htis soo many times -