Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I GET AN EMAIL "Your activation is complete" AND SOME PEOPLE USED MY ID AND EMAIL

I GET AN EMAIL "Your activation is complete" AND SOME PEOPLE USED MY ID AND EMAIL

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

today, I get an email as below. it said i actived a phone number card, but in fact, i did not. i left australia 5 years ago and have not been there before. i have been overseas for a very long time and i do not know who did this with my ID and email. but my passport and ID card are still in my hand. Is there anyone can tell me what I should do now ?

Your activation is complete

Hi ,

Thanks for joining Boost. Your number has been activated and you’re ready to go.

YOUR NEW PLAN

Phone number  
Plan name Boost Anytime Plus

All recharges on your plan include unlimited calls/text plus international calls/text to selected countries. All for use in Aus.
See our full range of recharges.

MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT:

Recharge, check your usage/balance and set up auto recharge using any of the following:

Remember to set up auto recharge so you don't have to worry about recharging again.

HELP IS ON HAND

If you need some extra support, check out Boost Help for FAQs, Boost Community Forum and to chat to our Customer Care team.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Follow us @boostaus to stay up to date with all things Boost.

Stay connected.
The Boost Mobile Team

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

Re: I GET AN EMAIL "Your activation is complete" AND SOME PEOPLE USED MY ID AND EMAIL

Probably an identity theft. If I were you, I will immediately inform the law enforcement authorities. Don't waste time trying calling support.

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: I GET AN EMAIL "Your activation is complete" AND SOME PEOPLE USED MY ID AND EMAIL

Thanks bro, thanks for your advice. 

I ll inform them soon even it is hard to do from overseas. 

thanks~