Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 42 WHEN sending messages

JessieD
Rookie (LVL:3)

I keep trying to send a text message and it keeps saying ERROR CODE 42. I don't receive text messages either..
I try calling and it doesn't ring, they try calling me and it just sends them straight to voicemail. It's as if my phone or network isn't working! And my phone bill isn't due until the 21st.. Please help!
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
TommyR
Boost Alumni (Retired)

Re: Error code 42 WHEN sending messages

Hi Jessie D, 

This is the Boost Mobile Australia Community. As Boost Mobile Australia is Pre Paid service provider, I believe you are looking for assistance from Boost Mobile USA.

You can get in contact with Boost Mobile USA or visit their Community Forum for assistance.

However if not, and you want to chat with Boost Mobile Australia, you can contact Boost on 125 8881 (8am-9pm, 7 days) or on live chat (24hrs, 7 days)

Regards –

annaliedelmundo

@TommyR wrote:

Hi Jessie D, 

This is the Boost Mobile Australia Community. As Boost Mobile Australia is Pre Paid service provider, I believe you are looking for assistance from Boost Mobile USA.

You can get in contact with Boost Mobile USA or visit their Community Forum for assistance.

However if not, and you want to chat with Boost Mobile Australia, you can contact Boost on 125 8881 (8am-9pm, 7 days) or on live chat (24hrs, 7 days)

Regards –

Tags (1)
annaliedelmundo

open my acount