Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current $40 plan -with 3Gb bonus on activation before August 2017?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

Could anyone clarify this deal for me please. Is the bonus 3Gb on activation (before 3rd August 2017) 3Gb extra every month as long as the plan continues to be renewed, or a one off, just for the first month? Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Current $40 plan -with 3Gb bonus on activation before August 2017?

Hi Cuppa. 

To clarify this is a once of Bonus Offer giving you 3GB of data upon activation before August 3rd 2017. If you need more information or want to read the fine print you can do so here http://boost.com.au/shop/40-unltd-prepaid-plan/ 

Regards - 

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Hi Cuppa. 

To clarify this is a once of Bonus Offer giving you 3GB of data upon activation before August 3rd 2017. If you need more information or want to read the fine print you can do so here http://boost.com.au/shop/40-unltd-prepaid-plan/ 

Regards - 

Rookie (LVL:4)

Thanks for the clarification Tommy. I had already read the info on the link you supplied & it's lack of clarity was the reason I posted here. It says only (in the 'Fine Print' section) "

Critical Information Summary

Bonus 3GB offer is available to new customers who purchase a $40 SIM pack and activate between 6 June 2017 – 3 August 2017.

Spectator

Cuppa wrote:

Could anyone clarify this deal for me please. Is the bonus 3Gb on activation (before 3rd August 2017) 3Gb extra every month as long as the plan continues to be renewed, or a one off, just for the first month? Thanks. 

Cuppa wrote: