Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation email

Confirmation email

Highlighted
Spectator

Confirmation email

Hi, I have just activated my account for the first time and wanted to change my phone number over to Boost. It said I should recieve an email to confirm that it's me. How long does that email take to come through as I now can't use my phone to call and ask? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:1)

Re: Confirmation email

Hi,

Did your activation complete successfully?

I activated the sim in the morning and still waiting for the email. Sim too isnt activated yet.

Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:1)

Re: Confirmation email

Hi,

Any update on this?

I am having the same issue at the moment. Just activated online and the page reads 'Setup Complete' with a message saying:

'We’ve sent you an email confirming your request to activate. 

Once we know it’s you, we’ll let you know by email and text as soon as your service is active.'

Still haven't recieved any email. Just wondering if it takes a while to come through or if there is a problem? I did recieve a text on my phone from Boost saying 'Hi and Welcome. We have now successfully switched [my number] to Boost Mobile.'

Then got another text straight after saying: 'Thanks for choosing Boost Mobile. Your Switch to us is in progress and should be complete within 24 buisness hrs.'

Seems like things went through and hopefully it just a slow confirmation on their end. Just wanted to double check though.