cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check balance in router

Check balance in router

Rookie (LVL:3)

Check balance in router

Hi all. I have a boost sim in my mobile and can check the balance and recharge etc via the app or via #111#
I’ve just bought a second $30 prepaid sim with a different phone number for a wireless router modem and wonder how I go about recharging or checking balance etc? My iphone app and #111# only see the sim in my phone? I guess I could physically take sim out of router and put into my phone and check balance or recharge that way but that seems pretty agricultural. I called support and had trouble communicating with the off shore team member but basically got that suggestion.
Anyone have anything to suggest?
2 REPLIES
Champion (LVL:1)

Re: Check balance in router

Pretty much no, because it is designed to be used in a mobile not really designed with mobile broadband or tablets in mind there really isn't any self-service method that doesn't involve swapping the sim to another device that I am aware of. That being said you could try going to http://care.boost.com.au/ while connected to the modem and see if it recognises you as being on the network but that would be about as close as you could get to options.

---
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: Check balance in router

Thanks for your reply. Sounds like it’s just going to be a matter of swapping sim into my mobile to recharge or check balance. I’ll give your other suggestion a try but like you, I’m doubtful it will help. Thanks again.