cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Activate tRansfer online

Amateur (LVL:1)

Hi, I bought two boost sim starter packs. One was activated as a new number for my kids, no problems. The one where I tried to acrivate and request to transfer my number got to the bit where I had to enter my ID for verification. Then as I click Next the page does a quick reload and the Next button glitces out to be replaced with Get Help, which takes me to FAQs. Is there an issue at the moment? Who can I call because I really need this number up and running

4 REPLIES 4
Spectator

Re: Cannot Activate tRansfer online

Same **bleep**. Try calling Telstra

Rookie (LVL:3)

It is December 10, 2020 and I am having the same issue, in activating new SIM and transferring existing number. There are orange ticks and green ticks against various text entry panels, and although I've completed all info, the page will not progress to next page, and just shows "Get Help".

Interestingly, the Help page displays the following message at the bottom:

The quickest & easiest way to get in contact is to Message Us (7am-11pm AEDT, 7 days). Simply click the Message us button above.

I have looked all over the page and there is no Message Us button to be found.
Great introduction to Boost (lack of) service!!!

Rookie (LVL:3)

Instead of going through the Activate and Transfer existing number, I went through the Active and Get New Number, hoping that I can transfer my existing number later.

The Activate and Transfer page wasn't working, no matter what changes I made.

After trying to use my passport as verification (didn't work for some reason) I used my Drivers Licence details. I live in an apartment complex, and when it came time to enter my address, it wouldn't accept my Unit or Apartment number. Typing in just the street address of the apartment complex was accepted.

Good luck everyone!

Community Founder

@Paolo wrote:

I have looked all over the page and there is no Message Us button to be found.

It will only appear if you do not have any adblocker running on your browser.

Untitled.jpg

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.