Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Activate and customer service not helpful

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

Same problem with everyone else on this forum recently. Unable to activate and calling customer service does not help especially when they offer to call you back later and fail to do so. Purchased a dud.

Boost custeromer service and well service going rapidly downhill.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Can't Activate and customer service not helpful

Yes,  I have the same issue. I didn't have that time to wait for the service center to answer my call. I tried a few times already and waited for more than one hour. No response at all! How can we talk to someone who can really help and fix the issue? 

Highlighted

Well i'm up to my 5th phone call. The last one after >30min waiting time they tried ot fix it for over 30min with no avail and the suddenly the call cut so contact TIO i guess.

Normaly wait times for boost in around 80min though. We have services with other telecommunications and the waiting times are so much lower so this is stupid.

Highlighted

So fed up with this! 6th call today now. STOP HANGING UP ON ME WHEN YOU TRY TO TRANSFER THE CALL TO THE  PORTING TEAM WHEN YOUR WAITING TIMES ARE 1HOUR LONG!

Highlighted

So they send me a form to sign to allow the port in number but there's no return fax or email. So Where do I send it to?

Highlighted

One an a half weeks. They said their back team will call me within 1-2 business days. Business day 3 now and still no phone call from them and still no phone service. Can i get a refund!?!?

Also they haven't responded to the TIO complaint yet. Aparently they have till mid July to respond. Rediculous.

Highlighted
Spectator

same here. I have waited for 3 days, no any feedback yet about activated or not. So sick with the customer service line, never get throug. called many times and totally waste my time around 5 hours!! never get answered....

I WANT A REFUND , HOW???? I AM SO SICK WITH BOOST

the first and the last!