Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

^^^ CANNOT aCTIVATE over 24 hours...all contact links/cHAT OPTIONS CAN'T BE ACCESSED ^^^

^^^ CANNOT aCTIVATE over 24 hours...all contact links/cHAT OPTIONS CAN'T BE ACCESSED ^^^

Spectator

Over the last 24 hours I have attempted multiple times, in multiple browsers, on multiple devices to activate a prepaid Sim purchased at Woolworths yesterday. Activation / verification of identity is completely inoperable and, to boot they have locked me out for 24 hours due to too many attempts; for the record, all attempts have been flawlessly input, to wit - it is not an issue of invalid / incorrect form filling or ID which now includes passport, medicare, and drivers licence. It's that boost it seems is literally incapable of managing its API and website.

Further, since today the website is no longer displaying message us - with 0 live chat links found through forum working as well. This is #BEYOND SMH. Experiencing delays due to "COVID-19" at this stage, is face value, untenable at this point; over 6 months to adapt to workplace restrictions, which incidentally are presently barely there (and in no way affect remote chat agents), is abysmal: "BOOST FAILS TO MANAGE ITSELF OUT OF THE HARDEST OF ENCLOSURES...THE PAPER BAG". BE BETTER - Be accountable, don't offer lip service or PR spinpologising...it's insulting to the collective intellects and abilties to reason possesed by most all aussies. 

I will be invoiving BOOST now under ACL provisions, for my time, failure to render service, misleading and deceptive conduct, unconscionable business practices, and the cost of subsequent recharge that i now have to purchase in order to make phone calls. BUT FOR failure of boost none of this would be necessary, however, it is. PS anyone who thinks this is a) unreasonable b) not claimable, or c) an overreaction ... Read some legislation ACL (2010) to start, understand your rights, and FFS start asserting them.

Corporate indifference and BS has reached a point of farce, and while complaining, and being assertive with corporations, by and large, saps my will to live and destroys me, I can't practice self-resepct and then put up with the unequivocally brokeAF service not even received. Such things are mutually exclusive, and if i don't respect myself, nobody else will. I therefore do it in spite of the soul toll - Even though i understand that, this posting, and any kind of meaningful change will be unlikely, my time might be worth $$$, wasting it, is now at their expense - and likewise, if only more people took the time - to hold businesses to account fully for their failures - perhaps we would be reshaping piss poor performance into something better - big business is default a moral vacuum, but they do repsond when their botttom line starts being chewed into. 

Regards, 

Luc

1 REPLY 1
Community Founder

Re: ^^^ CANNOT aCTIVATE over 24 hours...all contact links/cHAT OPTIONS CAN'T BE ACCESSED ^^^

@fendi wrote:

Further, since today the website is no longer displaying message us - with 0 live chat links found through forum working as well.

For that specific issue, you need to ensure you aren't running any browser adblocker etc. The button should then appear after a few seconds. I just checked it, and the MESSAGE US button is still there.

Untitled.jpg

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.