Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNOT ACTIVATE AND NO HELP?

Highlighted
Spectator

I have attempted to activate my sim however it keeps getting stuck on the 'ID details' page. It has ticks for each item, I hit enter ... that's it nothing happens.

I have tried doing it on my mobile, my PC, my friends PC. I've tried two types of ID's both showing ticks and going into the land of nothing.

I have attempted contact via phone and every preset message they have I've heard, I've tried reaching out over facebook, I've tried reaching out over Instragram and now I'm here. This is the last step before the TIO at which point I will be as viscious as I can and get a return on my money and forget this company ever existed.

Unless someone here can help? Let's see....

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: CANNOT ACTIVATE AND NO HELP?

Me too. Been trying now for 8 hrs. Says activated then get txt to say not and call the call centre. Call and the call centre takes you in a loop and cuts you off and send you back to the chat line. The chat line takes 5 hrs to respond and then asks me questions which I answer, then wait. Half hour later asks me same question again. Useless.

Please help me too.

Highlighted
Spectator

same here.

trying to activate online, but not letting me do it for whatever reason from the system.

trying chat online, waited for hours and get nothing for simple activation.

try calling but keep looping and end the call.

what a hopeless and lousy system!

the good things is number still hasnt port, time to go elsewhere with system that work.

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Same here. Sounds like we are all in same hell. I was trying out boost before porting any number. If this is any indication I'm not sure I'll bother. On latest attempt almost two hours with on again off again contact from agent. Exhausting and hopeless. Makes me wonder if covid is an excuse to cut service. 

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

Trying to activate a $150 sim card I purchased. Completed the process on the website right to the last step and straight away got an e-mail:

We're very sorry. We're experiencing some technical issues with our online activation system, and were unable to switch your number to Boost Mobile.

To make the switch now contact our Boost Mobile Live Chat team, we're available 24x7.

But as you all know, its been impossible to get hold of someone. Their livehchat is not available 24x7, its more like 0x7. And you can't reach someone via the phone.

Facebook was useless as well.