Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boost sim still not activated

Rookie (LVL:3)

I RECOMMEND TO A FRIEND TO GO TO BOOST MOBILE FROM OPTUS

I DID ALL THAT WAS REQUIRED THEN IT SAID IT WAS ACTIVATED AND WOULD

TAKE UP TO 24 HOURS, 2 DAYS LATER NO PHONE AFTER CALLING AND SPEAKING TO FOUR DIFFERENT OPERATORS AND PUT ON HOLD FOR 30 MINS STILL NOTHING

GOOD BYE BOOST MOBILE YOUR SERVICE IS APPARALLING

11 REPLIES 11
Spectator

Re: Boost sim still not activated

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you - VERY APPALLING SERVICE from Boost. Activation took 7 days, TWO activations, many phone calls and chat line talks. Tried cancelling the order, which was denied by Boost staff. Very arrogant customer service. Went back to my original service provider, then Boost ILLEGALLY ported out my number again WITHOUT CONSENT. Very poor form Boost!

Am1
Amateur (LVL:1)

It is been a week for me still not activated. It sucks ....l have never seen such a worst service in my life. It seems they don’t have proper system and resources. Simply it is fraud company 
Rookie (LVL:4)

me too. it takes me 9 days and still not done, jezzzzz. I called them in three days and three times they give me the bull**bleep** that i have to wait 24-48hours. how long it talk to transfer one number to boost.

Spectator

Same with me. Number has been stuck in porting for 9 days. They won't even answer calls now. I'd guess they have technical problems they dont know how to fix and rather than telling people, they are letting us sit in limbo.

Spectator

I agree with everyone. I regret buying a 12 month plan with boost. Follow every step and even got the code to activate the sim. 10 days later still not activated. And boost team talking bs that they will call me back. Boost managers and higher up should get off their ass and try to fix this bs.

I've been waiting 15 days. Everyone I've spoken to are helpless. I've been escalated so many times I have nose bleeds. Spoken to 16 people, 9 chats, 2 Twitter and nobody can do anything.
You would think they could afford the best IT to fix the program glitch. At least I can make calls but needed to get data from another company. They did it in under 5 minutes. Nobody can tell me when it will be fixed or allowed to tell is more like it.

Spectator

Agreed, currently waiting 10 days. Have spoken to multiple people. Today was told that it is a techinical issue affecting a large number of their ports! GOing on since 18th August apparently. Up to today no mention of this. Was told there is no timeline for fix!

Highlighted

Has anyone tried to complain to the TIO?
My complaints manager handeling my case said not to bother because even they can't do anything.

Tags (3)
Spectator

Like you (Dustin09), I bought the 1 year sim too. This is my 7th day since receiving email "Your switch to Boost is underway", yet to receive a code and after 48 hours decide to ring them on the phone now and have been put on hold for 30 mins. 3rd call they said its to do with my previous provider (Kogan). 

Never experience such a long wait with all other my preivous prepaid switches. They will have to come up with a very special deal, otherwise this is my first and last time I am using Boost.