Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boost Mobile is telling me I used all 3gb of my high speed data up in one day.

Highlighted
Spectator

I literally just paid my bill the other day, and I got a text this morning that I've used all my high speed data and it would be slowed for the entire month of December. I ONLY use my data when I'm at work, on my breaks. I never use the full 3gb up in an entire month usually because I have WiFi at home. It's impossible that I used it all up. However when I called support they tried to tell me I DID use it up and I needed to buy more. It was like they were purposely ignoring everything I was telling them. I just paid my bill on the 2nd. They ended up giving me a credit of 2gb of data but that's not my issue as much as WTF actually happened? I also contacted chat support and they said they'd have someone look into it but honestly I dont have high hopes. They keep telling me "well if you use email and social media it will use your data up" and basically acting like I'm stupid. Has anyone else had this happen before?

1 REPLY 1
Champion (LVL:1)

Re: Boost Mobile is telling me I used all 3gb of my high speed data up in one day.

Hey, you have posted on the community of Boost Australia instead of Boost USA which it sounds like you are with. May be worth heading over to their site for more help. http://boostmobile.com/
---