Did you mean: 

Black Friday sale v55 phone $10/7 day sim on activation instead of $30/28 days

SOLVED
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

Hi,

I bought a V55 on 26th Nov, during the Black Friday sale.

I activated yesterday morning, and it was only a $10/7 day SIM. The info on the website includes a $30/28 SIM!

I contacted Boost, and was told it only comes with $10/7 day. I did make a mistake in that I said I bought it in the 23rd, found today that it was 26th, so maybe that's why.

I'll ring back when I have more time to sit on hold (20mins yesterday).

Just wondering if anybody else bought a V55 at the same time.

I have a screenshot, but I can't find an email address to send it to. Maybe I can send it to the TIO?

Thanks,

dRdoS7

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Black Friday sale v55 phone $10/7 day sim on activation instead of $30/28 days

Hi,

Called Boost this morning, explained the situation, and now it's all fixed: I have 28 day expiry.

Must add that I had a good experience swapping number from Kogan (Vodafone) to Boost. Only took a couple of hours, and it was working.

dRdoS7

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Black Friday sale v55 phone $10/7 day sim on activation instead of $30/28 days

Hi,

Called Boost this morning, explained the situation, and now it's all fixed: I have 28 day expiry.

Must add that I had a good experience swapping number from Kogan (Vodafone) to Boost. Only took a couple of hours, and it was working.

dRdoS7

View solution in original post