Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been 24hrs port still not processed

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

I activated via the on-line method and got all the emails from Boost saying all good will take 4 to 24 hours to process the activation and MNP.

It's been 24hrs+ hours. Everything checked out in terms of ID, ADDRESS, MOBILE NUMBER PORT REQUEST however the MNP has not completed yet and I can't talk to anyone at Boost as there is no option to via live chat or phone call.

My current provider has said (which is typical) that they have received no request from Boost to port the mobile number.

Can anyone here provide assistance?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: Been 24hrs port still not processed

You will need to call support.

Apparently when you get the prompt to do it online, simply keep waiting on the call and it will route you to an agent.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted

Solved.

The issue was Boost activating the wrong mobile number (re: the number that was assigned to the SIM card). In other words when I activated the SIM card the automated Boost system which request for MPN did take take place and instead activated the standard SIM card mobile number. Even though when I did activation it clearly shows that a request for MNP to take place as part of joining Boost.

After finally getting thought to someone via Telstra phone support since Boost phone support (yes I know the same group of people doing both) was not accepting calls the support person fixed the issue which took 20 minutes to resolve and while I was at it I asked for VoLTE to be active and remove messegbank and voice 2 txt which I am happy to say had been done and as a side benifit WiFi Calling/SMS works and RCS is working also which is very nice features that Telstra retail mobile network customers get as part of there service which is also accessed by Boost prepaid customers.

Highlighted

Want to add that I am using a Google Pixel 3aXL (64GB) with current up to date firmware (July 2020 QQ3A.002).

Highlighted

Has been six days and still not activated. Cant get into sim activation as it wont recognise the sim number or the number I wish to bring, cant get into recharge as my number is invalid and says the sim number may take 24hrs to activate (6 days ago, perhaps it means 24 days) Suppot is non existent and cant find any online advice to help. Anyone got any ideas? Perhaps it will magically happen on day!