Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOOST REFURBISHED PHONES - Now available!

Highlighted
Community Manager

We’re excited to announce that Boost have partnered with Alegre to sell refurbished phones on www.boost.com.au (online only).

Refurbished means that the phone is not new, but has been returned to a factory state and is ‘like new’. The phone may have minor surface scratches or scuffs, but this will in no way affect the function of the phone. 

All phones are authentic Australian phones that have been cross checked against a police database to ensure legitimacy. Alegre perform an industry leading 72 point check to ensure that the phone performs at a high standard.

Check out the available Boost Mobile Refurbished Phones here.

Good to know

When you buy a refurbished phone, you are buying from our partner Alegre. Alegre is responsible for taking payment, shipping, warranty, customer service etc.

WHY BUY REFURBISHED?

30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee

We’re convinced you’ll love your refurbished phone! If you’re not completely satisfied, return it within 30 days and we’ll refund or exchange it for you.

12 Month Warranty

In the unlikely event that there is a defect in the first 12 months, we’ll refund or exchange your phone for you.

72 point inspection

All of our phones undergo an industry leading 72 point inspection process to ensure that only the highest quality devices are given to our customers.

Free Delivery on all orders

Free express delivery on metro orders. Order before 11am and we’ll ship the same business day.

Authentic Australian Phones

Every phone is authentic and has been cross checked against a police database to ensure its legitimacy.

Huge Savings

A high end phone plus 12 months connectivity on the full Telstra Mobile Network for a fraction of the price.

30 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE & WARRANTY

• Refurbished phones are backed by Alegre’s 12 month warranty and a 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
  • The warranty period begins from the day you receive your device and will be valid up until the very last day of the warranty period.
  • To return a device, customers must email salessupport@alegre.net.au to obtain a Return Authorisation Number along with instructions on how to ship your item back.
  • Satisfaction guarantee and warranty is void in the below instances:
    • Cracked screen or physically damaged
    • Water damage
    • Software that has been tampered with
    • Unauthorised repairs (3rd party repairs)
    • Customer has failed to take reasonable steps to avoid the quality becoming unacceptable
    • Customer has used the product abnormally

Please note:
Alegre do not accept responsibility for return items until they reach our warehouse, so we strongly suggest using tracking and/or insurance for the delivery.

Alegre will not accept a returned device that is iCloud or Google locked. If your device is account locked, you will receive a notification from us to remove the lock. The device will be returned if still locked after 5 business days.

IMEI will be validated against the IMEI shipped. Return will not be accepted on mismatched IMEI’s

REFURBISHED FAQS

What is a refurbished phone?

Refurbished means that the phone is not new, but has been returned to a factory state and is ‘like new’. The phone may have minor surfaces scratches or scuffs, but this will in no way affect the function of the phone. 

Our partner Alegre, sources only authentic Australian phones that have been cross checked against a police database to ensure legitimacy. They perform an industry leading 72 point check to ensure that the phone performs at a high standard.

Don’t be put off by the label. These phones are in excellent working condition. Buy refurbished and land yourself a killer deal!

Can I see photos of the specific device that I purchase?

We don’t take images of every phone. The images below, show examples of the types of minor surfaces scratches or scuffs that you may find on your refurbished phone.

refurb-1.PNG

We’re so convinced you’ll love your refurbished phone that we offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied, return it within 30 days and we’ll refund or exchange it for you.

Who is the supplier of Boost refurbished phones?

We’ve joined forces with Alegre to offer you great value on plans and refurbished phones. The guys at Alegre are experts in refurbished phones and source only authentic phones that have been cross checked against a police database to ensure legitimacy.  Find out more about Alegre.

What does my refurbished phone come with?

In addition to your refurbished phone, you’ll receive a Boost SIM card (min $30) and charging cable. Charging cables are supplied to our partner Alegre by a 3rd party accessory supplier. No devices are shipped with wall chargers.

Is the device network locked?

Our devices are network unlocked and can be used on any GSM network.

How long will my refurbished phone take to arrive?

All orders placed before 11am will ship the same business day and orders placed after 11am will ship the following business day. We use Australia Post Express delivery on metro orders, meaning that your item will arrive within 1-3 business days. For rural locations and PO Boxes, you’ll receive your order within 1-6 days. You’ll receive an email with tracking details when your package has been dispatched. All orders will require a signature upon delivery. 

Am I able to track my package?

Absolutely. Once your order has been shipped, your tracking number will be emailed to you.

How can I change the mailing address for my shipment?

For security purposes, we can only ship to the address provided at checkout. It is extremely important that the correct and properly formatted shipping address be used at the time of checkout. 

I’ve got questions regarding my phone/order - who can I contact?

Our partner Alegre can assist with any questions you have regarding your order. The easiest way to contact Alegre is by email salessupport@alegre.net.au (7 days) if you contact us between 9am-5pm you’ll usually receive a response within 4 hours.

If you’ve got an urgent question regarding an order you’ve placed you can call us on 1300 475 275 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm).