Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOOST ACTIVATION ISSUE

BOOST ACTIVATION ISSUE

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: BOOST ACTIVATION ISSUE

Mate, same issue here.  I got on email saying it is activating automatically in 4-24 hours. And it was 3 days ago. Every time I ring, It said due to COVID XXXXXXX. And every time I emailed them, They reply with  'please ring the phone line'.

However, I accidentally bought 2 SIM. So when I emailed them to refund one of the SIM, it worked. There were actual people refund my money

Highlighted
Spectator

Since the email saying 4-24 hours waiting time, there was 10 days ago.

Anybody active yet? I am considering a refund. 

Highlighted

Mate, there was a dude took an entire month. If you really need a new SIM, just refund

Highlighted
Community Founder

Anyone having issues should try to ring the new customer line and check the status manually. Apparently call wait times aren't as bad as they were.

New customers: 1800 100 933
(9am-9pm AEST, 7 days. Due to increased quarantine measures, wait times might be longer than normal.)

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted

OK, finally got it activated. Thanks. It was process of making sure the old sim is still active before they could transfer the number. My only mistake which I didn't know at the time was that one old sim card wasn't in my other phone which I thought it was to begin with.

Anyway, its done now.

Thanks will see if my 365day will live up to its hype.