cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Recharge ?

Auto Recharge ?

Rookie (LVL:3)

Auto Recharge ?

Now tha **bleep** appears Kogan is gone - I am considering swapping to Telstra directly by using Boost.

As I have 4 prepaid mobiles, I prefer auto-recharge. I cannot see this on the website.

Is is offered by boost ?

15 REPLIES 15
Community Founder

Re: Auto Recharge ?

Hello,

I don't believe there is an auto-recharge method yet. You are supposed to be able to save your Paypal / CC details in the #111# command process though. Boost offers greater network coverage than the Aldi, Kogan alternative as they use the whole of the Telstra 3G Network Smiley Very Happy

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Regards,

Lewis
Rookie (LVL:3)

Thanks, but I wasn't querying the coverage.

I have 5 prepaid mobiles with another prepaid provider, all on monthly Auto-recharge from my Credit Card

It will not work without Auto-Recharge as I am paying for the kids phones and limit it to $40 once a month - they are not to have the option of recharging when they like.

Might need to look at aMaysim or some other inferior coverage provider until Boost get their act together.

We all realise that Telstra is totally inflexible with meeting customers needs - let's hope their ownership of Boost does not inflitrate this culture down to them.

Community Founder

Hello again,

If you recharge each of your pre-paid services with $40 on Boost Mobile you won't need to recharge again for another month as each service will get UNLTD Talk, Text & MMS to all standard national numbers, Messagebank retrieval and 13, 1300 and 1800 numbers + 3GB of data. For more info see the rates page.

For your information Boost is not owned by Telstra, they simply use their network.

I've been with Boost on both the Optus and Telstra networks and can say that they are a great phone company to deal with. I'm sure Boost are currently working on a solution to auto-recharge, you must understand that some things take time, they've come a long way since switching from the Optus network Smiley Happy

Regards,

Lewis
Rookie (LVL:4)

hi there with the UNLTD 40 TALK,TEXT,& MMS is that talk to any mobile carrier our just to telstra mobiles

regards phil

Community Founder

Hi Phil,

All carriers, excludes satellite phones and international calls Smiley Very Happy

Regards,

Lewis
Rookie (LVL:4)

thanks Lewis 

Community Founder

No worries phil,

If you have any more questions I'm happy to help you out.

If you're not yet a Boost Mobile customer - what are you waiting for? Smiley Tongue

Regards,

Lewis
Spectator

Does Boost throttle its data....I understand both Kogan and Aldi throttle to 7mbps......what about Boost?

Community Founder

No, Boost Mobile does not throttle data speeds. You will enjoy the full speeds offered by the Telstra 3G network Smiley Very Happy.

Regards,

Lewis