Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

Activation

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Activation

We received the Boost email saying our activation to bring our current mobile number to boost was underway. That was over 60 hours ago and we have nothing.

Everything tells us to ring the call centre but it is closed due to COVID.

If a Boost Agent reads this, please tell us what to do as we need to get that Sim up and running as we have terminally ill relatives and we need to keep in contact.

thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: Activation

Boost support are reachable on the phones, albeit there might be some delays getting through.

Number below.

New customers: 1800 100 933
(9am-9pm AEST, 7 days. Due to increased quarantine measures, wait times might be longer than normal.)

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted

Have tried that number numerous times over the past 2 days and we only get an auto response that due to COVID 19, no operators available, go to website to try to find a solution.

website says to ring the 1800 number.

Highlighted

I'm in the same boat. Got an SMS a few days ago saying porting issues and to call them. I ring the number given 125 8881 and it just tells me to go online. Tried the activation phone prompts as well as the technical help prompts and they both just tell me to go online and hangs up.

Would be nice to actually talk to someone instead of a robocall.

Highlighted
Spectator

It's been two weeks waiting for me. I can't sit on the phone all day trying to get through. I've tried messenger, email and phone and all I got was crickets.

I was beginning to wonder if Boost is still operating 

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

Go to this website and lodge a complaint: https://www.tio.com.au

Call Telstra on 13 22 00 to get a refund. BOOST is heading towards liquidation.