Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating my phone

Activating my phone

Highlighted
Spectator

Activating my phone

Im trying to activate my phone and its telling me that my device has previously been activated. My friends number is on the Sun but he has a different phone with the same number
Brighteyes
3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Activating my phone

Hi Tinkerbell4ever, 

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble activating your Boost SIM. You can find an in depth step by step guide on How to activate your Boost Pre-Paid SIM

If you are still unable to complete online activation, contact Boost on 125 8881 (8am-9pm, 7 days) or on live chat (24hrs, 7 days) and we will happily assist you further in getting your service up and running and see what is happening with the number associated to the SIM. 

Regards -

Spectator

i am trying to activate my phone.

Community Manager

Hi jerrygray, 

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble activating your Boost Mobile SIM. You can find an in depth step by step guide on How to activate your Boost Pre-Paid SIM

If you are still unable to complete online activation after going through the guide, please contact Boost on 125 8881 (8am-9pm, 7 days) or on live chat (24hrs, 7 days) and we will happily assist you further in getting your service up and running.

Regards -