Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating and transfering number

Highlighted
Spectator

I bought a $300 prepayed boost plan, I had a post payed Vodafone plan formerly. I selected the option to transfer my number but mistakenly said that my Vodafone connection was prepayed. It's been 1 week since I activated the SIM card but can't reactivate or fix up issue! Still not working !

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: Activating and transfering number

You will need to contact Boost support on the phone to check out the porting status and they should be able to manually fix it.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: Activating and transfering number

I purchased a sim on Tuesday, When activating the sim Ifollowed the prompts to port across from Vodafone and got an email to say it eould be complete in 24 business hours which I would assume is 1 day within a business week of Mon- Fri. That was Tuesday 13th and Friday 17h I haven’t got an email/test to say the service is activated.

ive tried ringing yesterday and today numerous times and I get texted a link from Telstra to start the above process.