Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated sim a week ago and still no transfer

Activated sim a week ago and still no transfer

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: Activated sim a week ago and still no transfer

Re My Port - transfer 24 hours after calling Techniccal Support (28 hours after activation.)

So not sure if it was happening, or needed to call Technical support. Just letting you know.

Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:2)

How did you even manage to get through to support.

Every time I call - engaged.

Called sales line - put on hold for an hour then transferred and hung up on.

What kind of company find this acceptable?!

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Activated online Tuesday. Received acknowledgement text message advising switch in progress should activate within 24 business hours at 1.17pm.

I note the web site says contact are available 9am-9pm 7 days a week, so 2 days is 24 business hours.

Then received an email Wednesday 11.51pm saying should be activated within 4 hours but may take 24 business hours. WHY DO THEY THINK THEY CAN RESTART THE CLOCK AFTER 35 EXPIRED HOURS?

Now 3.35pm Friday, still 'connected' to old network, but have run out of credit so can't use it.

Tried the automated 'Chat' line, it didn't answer the query and flicked me to a web address. No use whatsoever.

I should not have changed supplier for a $50 annual save, my time wasted has already costed that and more.

Have been holding on to 'Contact Boost' number now for over an hour. Does anyone work there?

Highlighted
Spectator

Just bought a SIM for myself, been a week and still no progress. Was able to get in contact with a technical support, said that they didn't know what was happening and would call me back in 30 minutes...it's been 2 hours and they still haven't called back. 

I am disappointed with the service provided, I hope they bring in more customer representatives to assist with new customers like us. 

Highlighted
Spectator

I switched my optus plan to boost on 20th of June and the sim is still not activated. I am really srustrated. No help or forum to help.