Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated sim a week ago and still no transfer

Activated sim a week ago and still no transfer

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: Activated sim a week ago and still no transfer

Same issue with you. Finished the online switch process on the 14th may trying to port my old Vodafone number to boost. Yet still waiting for the process to be complete. Currently still on my Vodafone service and have tried to call but unable to reach anyone in their service center. Are you still waiting ?

Highlighted

I have the same problem its been 4 days since I got a text message saying my sim would be active within 24 hours but it still hasnt been. Due to covid i havent been able to call the service provider and am extremely frustrated.

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Thats the text message i recieved as well and havent had one ever since that says my activation is complete. Its extremely annoying

Highlighted

Yess im still waiting

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

Now I have more than 6 weeks ( from 20th April) and still no luck. only option is wiaiting as advised by Telstra porting team.

Highlighted

I have the same issue, can someone help.......

Highlighted

1month for me, still not happening.

Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:1)

I have the same issue with Vodafone porting number to Boost its not a Vodafone problem it is Boost problem. I ported another number I had to Amaysim a few minutes before I started activating and porting another number to boost as soon as I pushed the submit number with Amaysim I received a message from vodafone trying to woo me back to Vodafone whole process took 5 minutes. Boost Mobile porting system is pathetic

Highlighted

If you didn't see my solution in my post then you guys need to see it?

https://community.boost.com.au/t5/Joining-Boost-Activating-Your/BOOST-ACTIVATION-ISSUE/td-p/24227/pa...

I got mine activated. You guys need to call that number:

"New customers: 1800 100 933
(9am-9pm AEST, 7 days. Due to increased quarantine measures, wait times might be longer than normal.)"

Make sure the number you want to transfer is still active on your mobile....you might have to use a spare phone to activate that's how I did it because I had both my old sim and the new boost sim. Be nice to the operator and they get it done for you. Good luck.

Highlighted

Interesting, I activated my sim, got an text message back almost instantly saying it has now been ported (Belong to Boost) but its not ported. 

Called the 1800 number (as I classify myself as a new customer) got thru after about 10 minutes 2 of which was listening to all the reasons why I shouldn't wait 😀

CR officer tells me that there is a porting problem with Aldi and Belong to Boost. Said will escalate and so far still on Belong - 23 Hours. Not feeling confident as I think somewhere I am flagged in the sstm as being successfully ported when I am not. Is this going to be one of the cracks I have fallen into.

Boost is active but its with their number not my ported number and I guess I am now paying for 2 services rather than 1