Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate and bringing number across

SOLVED
Highlighted
Spectator

Hi, tried to activate account. Couldn't enter unit address so included only street address. All went through and told I'd been sent an email confirmation. This has not occurred. Sitting now in limbo. Please contact. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: Activate and bringing number across

If it is taking a while to happen, best to call Boost New Customer team and get them to check out the status of the transfer (it might be stuck).

New customers: 1800 100 933
(9am-9pm AEST, 7 days. Due to increased quarantine measures, wait times might be longer than normal.)

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Spectator

I have been having the same issue. Have been waiting nearly 2 weeks. Have just tried to activate again as I can't get hold of anyone who can help me.

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

2 weeks? Holy crap what have I gotten myself into. I initiated transfer this morning and wondered why I hadn't heard anything. I can't go 2 weeks without my phone when I'm supposed to be working from home.

Is there any way to cancel the transfer?

Highlighted
Community Founder

If it is taking a while to happen, best to call Boost New Customer team and get them to check out the status of the transfer (it might be stuck).

New customers: 1800 100 933
(9am-9pm AEST, 7 days. Due to increased quarantine measures, wait times might be longer than normal.)

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Spectator

I became a new Boost customer today.Phoned the 1800100933 and got a very helpful operator who assisted me in porting my old number to the new boost prepaid sim.He told me it may  take up to 24hrs before i could use my phone.I was able to make and recieve calls within 20 minutes .Great service and professional and courteous operator. .

Highlighted

Tried to move my (business) mobile number to boost - took a week before I heard from anyone and once the number was moved across it has been discovered that the sim was not in the phone, but lost. Cannot get through to anyone on any help line, telstra can't help - have now been without my business mobile for over 2 weeks, which is creating havoc. Please someone contact me to help. Have tried to have my old number moved to new telstra sim, both pre-paid and blank, have tried to have it moved to a new boost sim. No one seems to know how to fix this.  

Highlighted

incredible, I have been trying to get a person on that line for a couple of weeks, at different times of day, can't raise anyone

Highlighted

How can get last 3 months call history