Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what I get on My $20 plan is very different from what boost advertise!

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

On the $20, 28day plan I use, I only get 100 minutes of calls and 2GB of data, yet they advertise it as unlimited calls and 5GB of data. So what's going on there Boost, why am I am I being short changed? Is it so I have to keep renewing so you make more money?!?!?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: what I get on My $20 plan is very different from what boost advertise!

Did you maybe apply the recharge as an "add on" accidentally?

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted

Hi. No it was not resolved. I even tried several times with their online chat support and after some chat and getting nowhere each time, they then just stop responding. Without exaggeration, the worst company I have ever experienced trying to get support from - THE WORST. Even trying to get through to them is a complete nightmare. You can tell they are affiliated with Telstra - absolutely hopeless.
Highlighted
Community Founder

The other thing maybe it could be, is if you are on one of the old plans (they used to have a $20 one with 100 minutes of calls a few years back).

From your phone, dial #111# and on the screen the pops up, the first line should tell you what offer you are on currently (as example, mine says "Anytime Plus").

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted

Hi. It is an old plan and I told them that. It's a Boost Ultra Plan that I got 5 or 6 years ago. I would not of thought it would be rocket science to change it to the current $20 plan, but apparently it appears to be one for the too hard basket :/ Maybe they don't want to change it so they have the chance of getting a little bit more money out of me if I have to recharge earlier than 28 days. I'm not a huge cellular user and move from WiFi to WiFi, but do go over occasionally so would be nice to have what everyone else is getting for the same $20...