Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

only me?? very weak signal and only 3g network suddenly

Highlighted
Spectator

I have been using boost since this March and I was using Telstra before. After the transfer, everything was the same, until recently. I used to have full signal coverage and 4G at home. But now, I have only 3/4 signal and the network alternates between 3G and 4G. That's not too bad, however, in my bedroom, I only have 1/4 signal and only 3G network, and the network breaks down frequently. So I cannot use my phone properly in my bedroom now, I have to leave it outside at night. Am I the only one who is experiencing this? (I didn't change anything else, and didn't replace my phone.)

My partner was considering to change to boost as well, and we already brought the sim card, but now we decide to take a look, if the signal continues like this, we will choose another supplier. Any recommendation? 

1 REPLY 1
Community Founder

Re: only me?? very weak signal and only 3g network suddenly

The Boost network is operated by Telstra (they are the same).

I suspect you either are having issues with your phone connecting to the local cell tower, or something on your phone is broken/changed.

Best to reach out to support and see if their is a local outage. If not, try the sim card in another phone, and see if the problem remains.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/