Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cHANGE OF oWNERSHIP

cHANGE OF oWNERSHIP

BOOSTFAILED
Rookie (LVL:3)

cHANGE OF oWNERSHIP

Horrible experience just to change ownership of mobile number.

TLDC

want to change ownership of mobile number to daughter.

Online chat says can change ownership at Telstra stores.

Went there on 12/2/21 and Telstra staff says cannot.

So sent email and completed docs to changeofownership@elstra.com

23/2/21 - check with online chat - advised to wait again to be processed and was recommeded to go back to telstra store to try the change instore with a reference number provided.

24/2/21 - went to Telstra store again and was rejected eventhough it was detailed on the reference number that Telstra store can perform it.

25/2/21 - online chat again and was advised again to go back to Telstra store as Boos cs advised that they have put in instructions in the reference number. Advised Boost to chase up on their end as I can't handle wasting another few hours of my time going to the Telstra store and then rejected.

28/2/21 - online chat again - advised to submit form again - (I SAID Wednesday,Thursday, Friday? says they are unable to check the form. Ask them why need to resend as they cannot check, or process it - ID.10. T. Thye advised to wait and I againn told them that for someone o port over, it takes 24 hours but for customers who have already other telstra products, three weeks is the minimum - I said the days again. 

Why can't Telstra resolve the ownership change instead of getting customers to call online and waste everyone's time trying to resolve it. If the changeof ownershiop staff are so useless - just sack them all.  

2 REPLIES 2
BOOSTFAILED

Re: cHANGE OF oWNERSHIP

Am still waiting - really support Telstra to sack all those non performing change of ownership staff.

BOOSTFAILED

Re: cHANGE OF oWNERSHIP

Still the same a h at Boost - promises but still unable to change ownership has been more than a month - yeah telstra please the culling of your staff